Please note that for the purpose of applicable data protection, Maid in Lytham are the data controller.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or you provide to us, will be personal data and how we will treat it.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data from you:
Personal Data you give us. You may be required to provide us with personal data about you when corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise, This includes personal data that you provide when you register to acquire any of our services, and when you report a problem with our services. The personal data you give us may include items such as email address, name, address and phone number. We rely on 'contractual necessity' as the lawful ground for the processing of your personal data in such cases. Regarding the processing of some specific items of personal data that assist us to improve our Services and to provide ur services, we rely on 'legitimate interests' as the lawful ground for such processing.
USES MADE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
We us personal data held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the services that you request from us
- to provide you with information about any additional services that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased
- to notify you about changes in our service
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with any member of the group of companies of which we are a part such as carpet cleaning services. We may need to disclose some personal data to third parties:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, may be stored at a destination anywhere within the European Economic Area (EEA). Transfer of your personal data outside the European Economic Area is subject to your prior written approval in each case. If you approve of the transfer and the processing is not taking place in a destination or by an international organisation where the European Commission has decided that the destination or one or more specified sectors or frameworks ensure an adequate level of protection, we shall enter into a binding agreement with you based upon European Union model clauses.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will retain your personal data for up to 7 years as required by HMRC for tax purposes, as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with access to our Services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your personal data to provide you with access to our Services, contact us using the above contact form. We will only retain and use your personal data thereafter as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security of your personal data is important to us. We comply with accepted industry standards to protect the personal data supplied to us. We use strict procedures and advanced security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is however 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You have the following rights in relation to the handling of your personal data:
- You have the right to access personal data held about you
- You have the right to have inaccuracies corrected for personal data held about you
- You have the right to have personal data held about you erased
- You have to right to object to direct marketing being conducted based upon personal data held about you
- You have the right to restrict the processing for personal data held about you, including automated decision making
- You have the right to data portability for personal data held about you. You can exercise any of your rights outlined above by contacting us